Oppure

01/11/10 9:46
mamo139
Da:Rose Rosey
Oggetto: Hi dear

Hello.
My Name is Rose I was impressed when i saw your profile at pierotofy.it and l will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am. i believe we can establish a long lasting relation ship with you. for more introduction.
Thanks, waiting to hear from you soonest.
Rose.

che dite, le rispondo? :D
aaa
01/11/10 9:51
Xaratroom
Postato originariamente da mamo139:

Hello.
My Name is Rose I was impressed when i saw your profile at pierotofy.it and l will like you to email me back to my inbox so that i can send you my picture for you to know who i am. i believe we can establish a long lasting relation ship with you. for more introduction.
Rose.

È spam -.-"
aaa
01/11/10 10:10
D@vide
Postato originariamente da Xaratroom:

Hello.
Rose.

È spam -.-"

Xaratroom, l'ironia l'hai lasciata a casa sotto il comodino?:rotfl:
aaa
01/11/10 10:56
walker93

Hello.
Rose.

arriva anche a me...(UGUALE Identica)
aaa
01/11/10 11:05
Xaratroom
Postato originariamente da D@vide:

Hello.
Rose.

È spam -.-"

No, è solo calibrata al livello di nabbismo su questo forum.
(PS: la discussione non è in humor)
Ultima modifica effettuata da Xaratroom 01/11/10 11:06
aaa
01/11/10 11:30
mamo139
Postato originariamente da D@vide:

(PS: la discussione non è in humor)

Due opzioni, o ne è sprovvisto o l'ha lasciata a casa sotto il comodino!! :rotfl:
aaa
01/11/10 12:34
Bonny
Postato originariamente da walker93:

Hello.
Rose.

arriva anche a me...(UGUALE Identica)

idem:rotfl::rotfl:
aaa
01/11/10 14:04
mamo139

È spam -.-"

Dai, diamo una possibilità alla poverina :k:

Dear Rose,
I guess you are a really smart girl since you understood how intelligent and beautiful I am just looking at my pierotofy.it profile. I like intelligent women and for this reason I will give you the possibility of becoming my new girlfriend! You have already seen my photo in my profile so now it's your turn, send me your picture. I would like to see if you are beautiful as much as you are smart.
Best regards,
Gustavo Chiappetti.
aaa